India vs England: 5 ODIs - Jan 11 to Jan 27

Lol India A is better. You might have seen that on the kolta match :D

i hope india loses big time in this series too..............pardon if i hurt any feelings

It's a flat batting pitch. perfect day for the out of form batsmen to score runs provided if they don't throw their wickets

England look set to cross 300. As per the current form, I dont see them chasing that.

But on a batting pitch they can chase. they have chased 300 + too many times on a flat tracks

I am saying their current form looks a bit shoddy. Kohli is no where close to where he was in 2012 beginning. Rahane is yet to get a footing. Gambhir is scoring a few runs here & there, but wasting too many balls at the beginning. Yuvraj has also been 50-50. Its just that NOW even 300 looks tough.

Not following the match fully, but is B Kumar injured as I see he has bowled only 5 overs.

320 also a possibility now.325/4.. Samit patel trashing the bowlers. Thats it, need one say more?

i hope india loses big time in this series too..............pardon if i hurt any feelings

Your hope looks certain now.Considering their current form it's a mammoth total to chase, they've struggled to score 200+ in recent times.

Back