Indian Cricket Season 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 841
  • Views Views 47,975
Badrinath himself is of almost retiring age now

He is one of the only three extremely dignified Indian cricketers I have seen, the other two being Rahul Dravid and Anil Kumble. Will certainly miss him.

Dravid was dignified only till he was not a captain, atleast me saw his indignity wen he became captain :thumbdown:

Dravid indignity?sup toocool elaborate plz cuz as far as I've seen him play he's been very humble and dignified.

cant find more news or videos........but there has been few instances when he said to ganguly not to interfere or tell anything to bowler under his captaincy , it was recorded on video and was like something like this" dada bowler ko kuch mat bolo" it was not a gaali but an insult to a great captain of his time ganguly ,which was told just to do fielding and not to talk to bowler . all know that its a normal thing for experienced players to give some tips to bowlers.

so you are saying that he was annoyed at ganguly acting as a captain when he was not? it's the captain's job to direct his team. i do not see anything wrong in him telling other players to not boss around other players. if the team takes the fall, it is the captain that is blamed for poor strategy.

Well the above video is Inconclusive as we can't hear anything. The video should have been like this one ;)

That video also has Ravi Shastri's legendary commentary - "edged and between first slip and second slip"

oh really?? yes its captain that takes a toll............but a game like cricket cannot be played like this. these tips giving happens all the time.once in a very crucial match under azharruddin captaincy, in last overs sachin literally snatched the ball from captain as he wanted to do that over . and we won that match . captain got appreciation also in that case , which was later known that actually sachin snatched.but pretty low number of ppl know this.

Back