Indian Cricket Season 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 841
  • Views Views 47,973
Err.. Thats why I said "if he is FIT", he justifies selection, if not , in other words injured or unfit, they will replace him?

The second fastest man in the world yohan blake says rohit sharma is his favorite bowler :rofl:

Cricket is Blake's first love - Hindustan Times

Err.. Thats why I said "if he is FIT", he justifies selection, if not , in other words injured or unfit, they will replace him?

They cant replace him dude unless he gets some fresh injury . I mean to say that if hes not playing well in the matches against nz or domestic those arent grounds to replace him .. only if he picks up some fresh injury can he be replaced ...

Even if he fails in the two games and he is fit, I do not see why we need to be worried.

The 37-year-old is reportedly hurt by comments that he is blocking the chances of youngsters.

And Mr.Sachin says he wants to play as long as he is doing well.

The second fastest man in the world yohan blake says rohit sharma is his favorite bowler :rofl:

Cricket is Blake's first love - Hindustan Times

Wow all the more reason for the cricket board not to drop Rohit till the next Olympics :D ...

Anyway The reason RS is not dropped from the team yet is the board has in the past been blamed for dropping a talented player if he goes through a lean patch... While this has been true in the past in this case Rohit can in no way complain that he wasnt given enough chances... Look at Irfan... He was a talented youngster who stormed the international scene with a 9 wicket haul in a U-19 match & then put in some really good performances for India... But when he started having problems he was dropped & he worked hard on his game & now seems to be coming back strong... If he continues to play like he did in SL then he could have a solution to our problem of having to choose between playing a 5th blower or an extra batsmen... I hope the next NZ series is the last chance Rohit gets... If he cant prove himself let him go back to domestic & India A & perform well over there for a couple of seasons...

Back