Indian Cricket Season 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 841
  • Views Views 47,962
Lol! The first one is simply outstanding! :DROFL.

Now, I hope Dhoni wouldn't say that some players were too emotional about Sachin's retirement that they could not focus on the game.Also, I think Jadeja should be kicked out. After the IPL, he was expected to be an all rounder. At the moment, he is only FIELDING well. He doesn't deserve a place in the team.

But didnt u see how Awana bowled against England? If he was picked, and he failed today too, u we wud have said "Awana made a mess against England, and still he was picked". Also, Pakistani spinners were still effective, so it wasnt a gone case for spin.

I wouldn't decide a player's fate in 2 games that too T20. And plus Pakistan had Afridi, Hafeez and Ajmal who are world class bowlers and not part timers when compared to us. Did you ever see Ajmal or Hafeez or Afridi bowl a half tracker like Yuvraj did? On a side note, this lad, Mohammad Irfan 7'1, bowls over 140 and if he could swing the ball, what a lethal combination that would be!

Hi,

now Indian team is bad condition. I think mostly player not play our role perfectly and not constraint on game.

Our role? :upset:

BTW Welcome to IBF! :)

I am so sorry to say that current indian team is especially the seniors they dont have any enthu level or i dont see any interest levels of them in the field for the last 18 months

Not just the seniors i believe......the youngsters too. Else we wudnt have been losing these many T20s either. We havent made it to the SF of any World T20 after the 2007 win.

India aim for number one spot in ICC ODI ranking : Cricketnext

India will aim to achieve the number one position in the ICC ODI championship table for the first time ever when they square off against Pakistan in a three-match series, commencing in Chennai on December 30.

ICC World Cup 2011 champions, India are ranked third on the table with 120 ratings points, just a rating point behind current No. 1 England and South Africa in second place.

England are fraction of a point ahead of South Africa. If India manage to win the first One-dayer against Pakistan, they will climb to the top of the table with 121 ratings points, which would put them ahead of both England and South Africa by a fraction of a point.

If India, which have only achieved a ranking as high as number two so far in the ODI championship table, win all three matches in the series, they will become the leaders at 123 ratings points, two points ahead of England and South Africa.

But if India lose even one of their three games against Pakistan, they would remain at the third spot. Pakistan, currently ranked sixth, on the other hand can hope to move up a spot to fifth if they win all three matches against India, gaining six ratings points to move to 110.

I expect media to go ga-ga if they win 1st ODI

Lolz. First someone shud remind them, that the opponents wont be playing as if they play I.P.L. They will play consistently, and not just at their mood/whims/fancies.

Back