International speeds

@SpeedxThunder
Tell me you're on Tata's 1 Gig plan 😂

If there's a trick or tip for getting 1 Gig on Tata Play without paying 4 grands then please let me know. I might install TPF soon 😁.

Also looks like in upload department Tata shares same traits as excitel as they are their transit providers 😂.

Edit : oops 😅
I thought TPF as I misinterpreted the first speedtest server name as your ISP as it was written below your ISP stats 😂.

Anyways so you're getting those speeds because you're enjoying that 1 Gig trick.
But still speeds are okay for 1 Gig thing but quite disappointing when compared to others.
Still a lot better than Airtel results that others have shared here.

Last edited:
bruh i use airtel fiber
any server i choose near my loaction i get lowest pings and top speeds

this is on airtel broadband server, bengaluru:

idk why but for nuron, bengaluru my uploads are also uncapped:

Last edited:
@netomato i don't have that 1gbps trick these speeds are on pppoe
i think this is something related to ipv6
cuz i get uncapped speeds even in chrome native downloading and steam

Last edited:
That's pretty great 🤩
TBH I'm jealous of you 😂

You're paying around 1200₹ and getting 1 Gbps is value deal 😁
IPV6 is dropping gold coins over you 😂.

So are you getting 1 Gig all around?
I mean in apps like Steam, Google Play or with any other downloader?

If yes then these airtel international speed results also represent their real world 1 Gbps limits which are good.
Around 500 Mbps download & all.

I wish to see myself downloading everything at around 100 MB/s in 2023 😁.

i wish i was that lucky but i found it only working for chrome native downloading, steam and other ipv6 websites but for ipv4 only website and downloading or speedtest like pacific internet speeds are 240-250mbps

Download speeds from Arch pacman mirrors have been shit for about a month for me, even from Indian mirrors. Reported the issue but they did nothing and closed the case without resolving it, so I downgraded my plan to 40 Mbps.

Please understand that once data exits the international gateway in India, whereever your ISP's intl. gateway(s) may be, and enters international 'pipelines' all bets on speeds and pings and latencies are off.

I very well understand that but as I said earlier, if there are two similar connections , one is working as it should and the other is not, then there is something wrong and the isp should be able to fix that.

Will I try to get it fixed? Absolutely Yes.
Will they fix it? IDK
Will I be hell bent on it? No, I would just get a different connection that works.

Back