Is it possible to watch FTA channels of other satellites on sun direct?.

• Thread starter Thread starter meetdhil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 24,973

meetdhil

Regulars
ISP
bsnl dataone
Dear friends, Is it possible to watch fta channels of othe satellites (both c and ku band) on sun direct?.Anyone tried this.plz post your experience.It will be very useful to all.Thanks in advance. Senthil.

before upgrading the software, you can able to use / modify the freq. tp. with any satellite. but after upgradation those functions will be disappeared, only u could able to watch insat 4b channels only.

Stii you can do that by changing the satellite in the installation menu to the required satellite. Only thing is you can search for 1 Satellite at a time. If your Satellite is not in list, you can add it in the transponder edit menu

Stii you can do that by changing the satellite in the installation menu to the required satellite. Only thing is you can search for 1 Satellite at a time. If your Satellite is not in list, you can add it in the transponder edit menu

I have tried it,the signal is coming for Insat2E satellite but when scanning it is coming as nothing to update.Plz tell it clear my friend.

Senthil.

Iam receiving fta channels LIVE India, ETC Punjabi from NSS6 (DishTV). All other channels from dish tv are encrypted.

I'VE tried to edit the satellite / tp, but those were disabled. can u tell me the model. becoz i'm using coship cdvb 5668.

Back