Is Reliance Jio Fiber platinum plan worth the price?

ISP
jiofiber
i have been using the diamond plan for a few months and have been happy with the speed(do actually get close to the 500,bps), @ my house of 6 ppl 3 our working from home, we are using 1 voip phone, streaming 12 ip cameras at a remote location 24x7 and wile some others are also streaming some movie/tv an atleast 2 devices simultaneously (we have got rid of our Tata Sky), even though we are managing on the diamond pan i think the platinum will make things much smoother but then i am not sure if its worth the cost and/or if Jiofiber will be consistent at that speed,
any suggestions anyone?

Jio fiber plans are prepaid. If you think you will need better speeds. You can always try it for a month. Not everyone needs that amount of speeds. So try it for a month and then if you don't find it consistent you can always switch back.

Upvote 0
Used their 1 Gbps plan, and wired speeds reach 980-990 easily. Wireless depends on your devices. I don't thin it will effect smoothness unless you are running out of bandwidth. Try setting QoS in device settings.
Currently on their 500 Mbps plan, and satisfied.
Me and wife WFM, plus during evenings, I put some heavy downloads, while generally 2 TVs are streaming content (1 is 1080p, 1 is 4k). 4 people using their phone/tablets along with it.

Upvote 0
@Rhishav I do magnets to https, and then download. Using a paid service. Since most of the time the torrents are already cached in their server, it's a much quicker download.

Upvote 0
@Xposed It doesn't seed. It downloads using magnet links to it's servers, based all across the globe, and you can download it via there servers. So basically magnet to https conversion.

Upvote 0
@Xposed The one you mentioned seeds too. The ones I use don't seed. Only for downloads, so they are a bit cheaper than the one you mentioned. But great uptime, and full speeds on Jio. I had issues with one for 2 weeks or so, but it sorted itself out one day.

Upvote 0

Back