Kapil Sibal aims to restrict freedom of speech on the internet!

• Thread starter Thread starter IndianMascot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 195
  • Views Views 20,007
Can Someone help in translation . I am unable to do it :p

translation ?
ROUGH TRANSLATION ONLY !!! lol
u want to play holi but there is no power in ur .....(the thing tht shoots ) ROFL

How creative can people get. Just really funny tweets & pics! :D

Btw, i havent read any articles, can any1 sum up, if this cry baby had his way?

I think it started a few months back with some community (FB? Orkut? Blogspot?) started to portray congress leaders in some cartoons , and sibal asked those companies to come up with a solution to pre-regualte contents before it gets posted (filtering through humans) , and few days before they all went again and said "its not possible" , and NYT got wind of this somehow (dnt know what our paid news media re doing ?)and posted a article , today sibal came out to clarify his stand.

the funny thing is how he asked those companies to come up with a solution to regulate (monitor) contents in real time in 4 months , its like asking (literally) few scientist to build a time machine.

since sibal has came out and gave press meet m companies have also come out and took stand and none as of now are willing to involve in any regulatory method other than what they are practicing now.

some morons (on MSM ) have started thier creative thinking and added communal violence and possible communal violence creation through social sites and added some non-sense to the issue..

Bcoz Sibal is greatest Tech Guru of India now and he feels that his Madame and fellow ministers are God, so they will no more tolerate the indecency of Indians towards Great Congress God & Goddess along with our regular Bhagwans.

So, they issued noticed to social medias specially facebook that he should set below KRA for the guy whom they had selected in campus from IIT @ a package Rs 65 lac/year.

1. Manually Scan facebook and delete/block account of offenders. (Weightage - 20%)
2. Report the offensive post along with slang regarding Diggy and Sibal directly to Telecom Minister (Weightage - 40%)
3. Install planted Users on Facebook who can post good, fake and imaginary things about Sibal, Diggy & Madame (Weightage - 40%)

:Boy Yahoo:

Back