Laptop in the price range of Rs. 35-40K with good battery life

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 75
  • Views Views 9,632
Sorry I did not mention the price as it was not in the same class as Core I5 .

I paid Rs 17,100 (six or seven weeks ago)with some freebies but now the price is 21k!! (still with out OS)
The AMD Fusion Brazos C50 Dual core processor @ 1 GHZ is under powered they say.But mobile internet is faster in this than the older laptop (same 7.2 mbps data card,same 3 G sim,same location/table and direction facing tower). over all very happy but bought with more travel purpose use.( 5 hours battery is not bad)

Infact Iam in the market for another high performance laptop in 35k-40k bracket( but battery max 3 hours only with graphic card. )
quadcore AMD proccy+radeon DDR5 1GB graphic card (17" or 15.6") or Core I5+ radeon DDR5 graphic card or Nvidia GTx 540M like that. (prefer with out OS)
In the recent 2-3 weeks all prices have shot up due to Rupee depreciation.

I dont play games. just watch some graphic intensive charting/trading platform and my child browses and facebooks in it.
The laptop came with DOS only.I installed win 7 64 bit Sp1 .( so you have take in to a/c the cost of OS !)
also original config is 2 GB DDR3 Ram.I put extra 2 GB DDr3 RAM (Rs 750).

The entire story from receipt of parcel to final config is here...https://goo.gl/ALGXj

do not want to deal with the OS mess. have to start my research soon enough.

do not want to deal with the OS mess. have to start my research soon enough.
I think you are better off with OEM OS.
You start your research with Core I5 only (with out extra Graphic card.) say like Acer Aspire 5750 or Core I5 with top of the line Radeon HD 6490M DDr5 graphic card in the HP DV6 series.
Say core I5 with 9 cell battery customisation is possible with Dell. you can get around 45 k may be ( Dell minimum Rs 5000 expensive for similar config than other brands for their so called ASS!
start from here ..(flipkart comparison chart). Dell Inspiron M5010 AMD/ 4GB/ 640GB/ DOS/1GB Graphic vs Acer Aspire 5830TG vs Acer Aspire 5750 ( Core i5) Preloaded vs HP Pavilion DV6 Series DV6-6044TX: Compare Computers: Flipkart.com

the new samsungs are actually very nice.

If you are talking about series 9, then I would shut my mouth by all means.

You can have a home basic laptop then you can upgrade it to anyone...like premium or ultimate and you do not need a crack for that and it would be 100% legit. No one can find out on that.

Back