Laptop in the price range of Rs. 35-40K with good battery life

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 75
  • Views Views 9,632
I know its a very trivial task. For Dell if you open up whole laptop then also your warranty is not void. I do not know about Asus. Moreover I think you wont get support on this product as the product listed with the company would be with 4GB RAM only

----------

Plus with such Config and 6 cell battery is joke to claim of 3 Hrs backup

----------

Asus X53SC -SX223D Price and Specification | Features | Spec | Laptop in India | MRP with Discount | Cheap and Best Price(Rs) | With Bill & Warranty Consider this.

----------

Or the trustworthy Asus X Series X53SC-SX223D Laptop: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Asus Notebook

ooh. wow. ebay? wow. man. i need to consider. :|

I am not sure whether you were being sarcastic about the ebay reference :) All I can say is I have bought quite a few things from ebay and its been smooth all the way. An added bonus with this lappie was, the seller advertised home premium but it actually came with professional :-D

@aviral: I am using the laptop (Probook) since a couple of months now and it does actually give me 4.5 hours :)

i do not like ebay india. but i guess a lot of people have had success with them. too bad you have to be careful about the dealer you pick.

i do not like ebay india. but i guess a lot of people have had success with them.

too bad you have to be careful about the dealer you pick.

That is true. I have found its generally safe as long as you stick to the power sellers and clarify any questions with them beforehand. Plus, ebay india gives a 30-day guarantee of a refund or replacement if there is any problem. Else try flipkart or letsbuy.

i wonder if flipkart delivers quickly in panipat. the laptop has to be delivered in a locality outside the city :D

two months have passed by. looking for some fresh suggestions. apparently my nephew did not buy the models i recommended at that time. requirements are pretty similar. Budget is around 35-40K. decent specification. battery life needs to be good. i am looking at at least 4-5 hours if not more. do not need a high performance laptop that would have a 2-3 hour battery life. :|

Back