Laptop in the price range of Rs. 35-40K with good battery life

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 75
  • Views Views 9,632
If the laptop is coming pre-installed they it must be having the SLIC v2.1 thats for sure...so he just need to enter a key hanging around.

----------

That would be handled perfectly do not worry on windows front. Get the best hardware you get in that price!!!

I recently bought an HP Probook 4530s for about 41k. Fully loaded with core i7 2630s quad core, 6 gb ram, 500gb HDD, USB 3, Genuine Windows 7 home premium, 1 yr international warranty and vat paid bill from ebay. Battery life is good too - around 4.5 hours on a six-cell. You can get the same model with core i3 and i5 processors for less as well.
Check it out here:
probook 4530s | eBay

Another good deal seems to be this one:
ASUS X53SC-SX223D Laptop Notebook Intel Core i7,8GB,750GB, 1 GB Graphics Gaming | eBay

When you get a new laptop loaded with windows other than 7 ultimate then you get an option of anytime upgrade in the system properties. Over there upgrade product key is asked. Pick a key for the version you want to upgrade to from here . Within 10 mins your upgrade process will be over :)

I recently bought an HP Probook 4530s for about 41k. Fully loaded with core i7 2630s quad core, 6 gb ram, 500gb HDD, USB 3, Genuine Windows 7 home premium, 1 yr international warranty and vat paid bill from ebay. Battery life is good too - around 4.5 hours on a six-cell. You can get the same model with core i3 and i5 processors for less as well.
Check it out here:
probook 4530s | eBay

Another good deal seems to be this one:
ASUS X53SC-SX223D Laptop Notebook Intel Core i7,8GB,750GB, 1 GB Graphics Gaming | eBay
This looks fishy because
[TABLE="width: 656"]
[TR]
[TD]System Memory
[/TD]
[TD]8 GB; 4GB DDR3 Pre installed + Additional 4 GB RAM
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Additional 4GB RAM means that seller opened up the laptop. More if the RAM speeds do not match you system would be F UP.

errm. i thought installing RAM on laptops usually is a very trivial task and should not void your warranty if you get it done from outside. also, if the seller sells laptops on ebay, he probably would know about RAM types and speeds.

Back