• Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 4,071

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Preferably between 40-50K but budget can be extended to Rs. 60000. No Apple (compromise in this price range). Requirement is apps like CorelDraw and Photoshop. 1080p display. Reasonable battery life. Compact package.

if these laptops include 8 cell batteries in place of 4 cell batteries, the same 3-4 hours of battery life would essentially double. of course, the weight and the price would also increase. sadly, battery capacity is not one of the upgradeable parameter popular in india. personally i would switch to an i5 instead of an i7 if the same price can get me double the battery life. but nope... the i5 variant of the product would have a 4 cell battery too and so does the i3 variant.

Upvote 0
Nonetheless, power consumption is based on applications you are using. If you are using heavy applications & games, you need a main power source. But if you are using lite applications (like Browsing internet etc), there shouldn't be a real problem with battery.

Edit - If you are traveling and need to use heavy applications. Battery will be a significant problem. You will always have to look out for plugging points. In Delhi, even Metro & DTC Buses have plugin points.

Upvote 0
so. again. after several false starts... her old laptop has stopped working and she wants to order a good model asap. any recommendations would be welcome :|

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Back