Laptop in the price range of Rs. 35-40K with good battery life

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 75
  • Views Views 9,632
^ it is quad core , first check its benchmarks , if you want good battery life then this is the best you can get

heres another Asus X Series X53TA-SX096D Laptop: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Asus Notebook

Same model is 1.3k more on letsbuy Buy ASUS X53TA-SX096D Laptop (AMD A6/2GB/500GB/15"/1GB GC/DOS) (Brown) at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

Heres HP with 4gb ram & Win7 HP Pavilion G6-1209AX Laptop With Dedicated Graphics: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review HP Notebook

----------

Sounds fine.

Is this processor range available in Lenovo or Toshiba or Samsung?

Should be available

HP listing... Battery Backup Up to 3 hours

Argh.

----------

I have to restate an important point. I can stretch up to 40K. I do need a 4-5-6 hours of battery life!

hah. well. that makes the thing complicated for me. nephew would not be amused if he gets a terrible battery life from this machine. everything looks fine. i mean the processor is not top notch but still pretty solid. RAM upgrades would be hard to get done in Panipat. would have to look into it more.

man. i would not want to buy a HP laptop just because i hate that company :( i would send these model names to cousin for him to decide. keep suggesting more models if you find any!

Right now isnt the best time to buy laptops , i would wait for a month , llano laptops will be easily available then and dollar/rupee situation may improve so price also could get cheaper.

Back