• Thread starter Thread starter vj_0987
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 5,614

vj_0987

Command & Conquer
ISP
Bsnl
hey all i come to know that bsnl launches truly unlimited plans in Gujarat circles to be exact Surat ,its a bit old news ...so i just surfing on websites i come to know that bsnl takes a great initiative on this and its a tremendous thing that bsnl at least launches so called truly unlimited plans 525 and 725 ,so i just have my finger crossed and wait so that these new plans launches all across india...so that bsnl users like me take the benefits of it,so take a good look of it it guys..

Last edited by a moderator:
it was good if they had launched it 5 yrs a go

Seem a bit expensive but with bsnl they won't care how much the user is consuming the data wonder when this will be coming to maharashtra.

man but they thought something good atleast, inspite of only talk and news , i really think there is something good for all of us also in a few coming days by bsnl..might me in new year time .Hope for the best prepare for the rest..

Yes something is always better than nothing.
Would love to have these plans in rest of india as well.

How many times u will say "so" dude. Anyway i m jst joking. Can u tell me for this plan if it is available in Vadodara or not????????? Wud approciated if any 1 can answer...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've posted the same just after the news came out in the above mentioned website, but that thread got disappeared :(

Back