List of Modem not working in BSNL West Zone

• Thread starter Thread starter kunalgautam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 81
  • Views Views 52,968
Can anyone tell me if the modem UMG 181 (not UMG 1831) is working fine in west zone ???

hey friends your guidance is very useful .and i m able to use bsnl 3g at full speed in west zone with the help of your advises .thank you all very very much. i am using Huawei E1750 modem and it works gr8.

Rocket Internet - Huawei UMG1831 3G Modem USB (New Arrival) what abt this modem is working on 3g in maharashtra

This one works in Maharashtra. I have tried BSNL, Vodafone, Docomo, Idea and it works with all of them.

i am from guwahati, recently i have bought new bsnl 3g sim, and using it with my Nokia 5200 (gprs only), before buying a 3g modem can anybody tell me which modem should i buy, in guwahati different speeds of modem available and they are all of different price, starts from 2100/- to 2800/-.

bsnl suggest micromax modem, but after searching over net I came to know that this modem has connectivity problem, it gets disconnected frequently, and there is no call receive facility in this modem, i dont understand if we cant talk after receiving call what is the use of call receive facility.

all the 3g modem available here in guwahati, there speeds starts from low (forgot) to 7.2 mbps, and some Huawei modem support 21 mbps download speed, price around 4500/-, my question is if bsnl is not providing us this much speed (data transfer rate) what is the benefit of taking 21mbps speed modem.

please suggest me should I buy huawei of 21mbps or micromax of 3.7 mbps. 'huawei' i think have to buy online as this is not availibale in guwahati, but micromax and some others of low speed is available.

Back