Looks like MTNL server down and out

• Thread starter Thread starter stuge
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 70
  • Views Views 8,827
looks like server is doing fine thse days:)

I again had problem, this Saturday .Iwas not able to connect at all .After calling a lot ,one MTNL representative told me that there is some problem with MTNL server .Problem was solved at late night .

well, i have some problems now, Speed is quite nice at 225KBps but some sites r not opening well..although Open Dns is working well for me now

yea making a complaint is best you can do mtnl has the most ****ed up customer service though so could take a while.

well, there is surely something wrong at the server end...they need to resolve it soon.

I was not able to connect again this Sunday morning .Now I'm fed up .Now this a regular feature of MTNL .If this happens again and again, I will think of switching from MTNL :(

Even I was not able to connect for most part of Sunday and Monday.MTNL's DNS servers were out.Even Open DNS stopped working yesterday night.Now the situation seems to be fine.

well yaa!! i had problems for the past 4 days or so.especially in the morning hours it doesnt connect...and their crappy customer care number is always busy..condition is somewhat stable now

Yes, their customer care no. is always busy.Everytime I call them, they always ask me to check my DNS.There is a certain set of procedures that they have mugged up.Beyond that, they are clueless.

Back