Many channels pixelating

• Thread starter Thread starter punekar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,775

punekar

ISP
BSNL Dataone
Are you guys experiencing some bad channels over the last two days? For me, Star Cricket (659), NDTV (603), and a few others are coming with major pixellation issues. I have not called the customer service yet thinking that this is a temporary issue.Most of the channels are fine except maybe 5-6. My signal strength show 58% with about 76% quality. Pl dont tell me I need a dish adjustment.

this is normal problem this is due to sun outgage or due to some showers of rain in the night or in the morning.. sometime in national geo channel on star sports voice is delayed for few seconds than the picture these problem will automatically detected by the reciever and resolved

i get pixelated picture and sound sync problems pretty regularly.sound sync problems sometime last for days on some channels. makes them totally unwatchable.

For me also channels will pixelate sometimes.But totally,none of the channels are in dvd quality picture.Even the cable tv is better clarity than dishtv.The only difference between dishtv and cabletv is, in cable tv the quality is good,but some grains will come.But in dish tv the quality is fair and there will be no grains to disturb the picture.

Yes, most of the channels are having the same problems.... its no DVD Quality.....

Back