Problem with volume of many channels of Tata Sky DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter ashutosh_x
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 10,803
---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

Ditto! The sound has been restored back to almost original (i would say 90%), and pixellation is there in few channels. Hope it goes off. If it alll this is for HD testing then it is good if Tata Sky later telecasts stuff in HD.

Yes pixellation is still der but very minimal that is the effect of sending mails to TS and TS responding back in a gud way :thumbsup:

Still they are shuffling the channels see dis Zee news 29 May

Still they are shuffling the channels see dis Zee news 29 May

Thanks for the information.
I am keeping it under observation and I found that the volume was better on thursday and friday (27th and 28th may 2010), and it is not that good again from Saturday (29th may 2010) evening. Particularly the channels like Music channels and entertainment channels like Sony.

hi guys. how long do Tata Sky want to test its hd by giving us secondgrade picture and sound qaulity.. hopefully thinks should get back to normal soon

hi guys. after reapeated calling to Tata Sky they finally improved the volume level, but the pixealtion problem is still there in movie channels and sports channels...

hi guys. after reapeated calling to Tata Sky they finally improved the volume level, but the pixealtion problem is still there in movie channels and sports channels...

Yes. I have again mailed them abt Pixelation.

@all

Plz mail them abt this so that more the emails they ll rectify ASAP

Yes. I have again mailed them abt Pixelation.

@all

Plz mail them abt this so that more the emails they ll rectify ASAP

I agree. Everyone must provide feedback on Tata Sky site and/or email on [email protected] about pixelation problem so that we get the fix fast.

Miserable picture quality now from Tata Sky. Lot of pixelation in many channels. Just few minutes ago, my digicomp has stopped receiving signals totally.

hi ashu. its getting from bad to worse even after our repeated calls to Tata Sky they have not done anything about the pixelation problem, getting fed up with this problem. dont know how how long they want to keep this problem going on without looking into it.

Back