Problem with volume of many channels of Tata Sky DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter ashutosh_x
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 10,803
Hey guys,

I got a response to the feedback that I had sent regarding the volume in Tata Sky support. I have got an email from them the excerpt of which is pasted below :
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr. Ashutosh ,
Service Request Reference Number: SR2605100327925
With reference to your E-mail dated 26/05/2010 04:31:39 PM, requesting for picture problem of your Tata Sky account.
We would like to confirm you that the relocation of your Tata Sky connection is completed with reference to the work order 1-6688364551

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone throw some light on what does the statement in red font above means? I am not able to figure out what relocation are they talking about.

-Ashutosh

Ok Just received a call from Tata Sky Bangalore, the lady said that they are working on the problem as they are shuffling the channels from transponders, however, she also said that to remove the adapter and den try again for 10 mins :D I said many users are facing this. They have forwarded the issue to broadcasting department.

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

@Ashutosh

Even I didnt get, pls call the helpline and cancel this request of relocation

Ok Just received a call from Tata Sky Bangalore, the lady said that they are working on the problem as they are shuffling the channels from transponders, however, she also said that to remove the adapter and den try again for 10 mins :D I said many users are facing this. They have forwarded the issue to broadcasting department.

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

@Ashutosh

Even I didnt get, pls call the helpline and cancel this request of relocation

Good stuff done mate! I am sure with more numbers of feedbacks/phone calls, they have now begun to think that there are broadcasting problems. Just for your information, I got 3 more guys from Pune and 2 from Baroda write a feedback to Tata sky for the same issue. More is the number of poeple feeding back, earlier we can expect the results.
Please make sure that those poeple who are around you and who dont access this forum, are talked with about this problem and are requested to send their feedbacks too.

Regards,
Ashutosh

btw the pixellation problem that was coming is very less now, the picture is not stucking now for me Ashutosh wat abt u?

hi all. jignesh see tensports ,i was wataching tensports yesterday evening i get lots of pixelations and picture getting struck more often ,every 2to 5 mins pics get struck with heavypixelation which lasts for 1to 2 secs.

btw the pixellation problem that was coming is very less now, the picture is not stucking now for me

Ashutosh wat abt u?

It is less compared to what it was until day before yesterday. Also there is little improvement in the sound. Thanks to our collective feedbacks to Tata Sky. Keep writing to them until they completely uproot the pixelation problem too.

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

hi all. jignesh see tensports ,i was wataching tensports yesterday evening i get lots of pixelations and picture getting struck more often ,every 2to 5 mins pics get struck with heavypixelation which lasts for 1to 2 secs.

In that case Shawn, make sure you constantly feed it back to Tata sky by logging on to www.tatasky.com followed by visiting the contact us link on the top right of the page. Alternatively, and preferrably, you should email it to [email protected] .

There is improvement in sound quality since yesterday but they still have a way to go before they reach the normal.

Voila... My problem has been solved. Today suddenly my STB restarted and woaah the volume is back again to normal on ll the channels :) However, the pixellation in still der but very less.Guys the main reason for this is they are shuffling the channels from one transponder to Test HD.

hi ashu i just send an email to Tata Sky regarding the pixelation problem its bad in some channels like tensports ,Sony pix disovery .

Yes Shawn,

There is slight problem of pixelation still. I did report it to Tata sky too when they called me up against my feedback I had sent via mail/website. Hope it gets fixed soon. Till then, keep feeding it back to them.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

Voila... My problem has been solved. Today suddenly my STB restarted and woaah the volume is back again to normal on ll the channels :) However, the pixellation in still der but very less.

Guys the main reason for this is they are shuffling the channels from one transponder to Test HD.

Ditto! The sound has been restored back to almost original (i would say 90%), and pixellation is there in few channels. Hope it goes off. If it alll this is for HD testing then it is good if Tata sky later telecasts stuff in HD.

hi ashu. i got a call from Tata Sky this afternoon i told them about the problem. hope they solve the pixleation problem soon its worse in some channels like tensports, Sony pix it happens more frequently in some channelslike every 5 mins hope they look into it soon..

Back