• Thread starter Thread starter sankalpit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 8,485

sankalpit

TataSky दुख-
ISP
BSNL Dataone
Another day, another problem. :wall:Since yesterday BSNL dataone is causing huge trouble. Even with openDNS (and otherwise) most websites were timing out and not loading. Those websites that did load would not display images so pages looked akward.Only today morning this forum has loaded (that too very slowly) so that I can post this. Is anyone else having these severe issues with Dataone? Keep in mind that connecting to BSNL server is not the problem, dataone.in loads fine and I get acceptable 1200 kbps speed too.It is just that most websites are not loading. And no I did not install any new software or virus, the internet was working fine till yesterday and suddenly websites stop loading.Very frustrating expereince. At least this forum is now loading so I can communicate with others.

same problem here. only a few sites opening... pisses me off when i cant browse the net during weekends for timepass :wall:gawd dangit. now even google reader is off.... was working early morning

Something wrong with their servers i guess..Or is it gonna be another instance of undersea cable cut:P

seems to be returning to normal now...

I have been able to view this forum only now in the night. All day it was loading too slowly or not loading at all. For a short while most websites did start to open (say 80%) but then it went back to defective state.We are talking to each other but is there any way we can inform BSNL broadband head ofice at Bangalore? Who do we contact and how? These people should have a public hotline so that users can inform them of such brewing troubles quickly.Can any Banglore members go and protest / dharna outside BSNL office.

Back