Many websites not loading!

• Thread starter Thread starter sankalpit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 8,485
yes the problem is rectified it was an bsnl server i think.if u still have problem then u might have MTU value problem.I was suffering with problem from 4 days and now it automatically got solved by it self
It was working but now its at it again. Damn you BSNL

Hello fellow sufferers and friendsI can confirm that today almost all websites are working fine.One website didn't load initially but after two refresh attempts that too loaded. Issues seems to be resolved for the moment.The bbservice usage portal is still lagging by two days though. When the BSNL employees have done their chai break they can fix that. Hopefully.

i am from Jaipur, here, at last, from today surfing and downloading is back to normal, i was facing very low speed in last 4-5 days. i was not even able to log-in to yahoo messanger. But now all is good as new. so i suggest all that don't panic speed will come to normal automatically. BSNL is working on there servers one by one.So don't panic and just wait for some more time.:yahoo::yahoo::dance::rofl::dance::yahoo::yahoo:

It was working but now its at it again. Damn you BSNL

hey man why don't u check from local people who also has a bsnl connection whether they are also having the problem

Back