Many websites not loading!

• Thread starter Thread starter sankalpit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 8,485
well i can open this site for sure .. but can't open youtube . .dats so annoying :wall:

i am also facing the same problem but when i restart the modem it will works fine for some time and then agian the problem starts so i have to restart again.........iam using vt2124+UT300rU2

Good AfternoonI have checked again today morning and problelm seems to be rectified. I can open all the site without any problem.. Let me know if this problem got corrected on your side as well. :)

Good Afternoon
I have checked again today morning and problelm seems to be rectified. I can open all the site without any problem.. Let me know if this problem got corrected on your side as well. :)

A few sites still not opening, like gametrailers.com

gametrailers.com opening fine for me. I am on DNSAdvantage.

I don't believe it's a DNS problem, it looks like a router/server problem on BSNL or it's provider's like VSNL's routers.You can check by running the traceroute command (tracert on Windows)... if it will show the correct IP then DNS is fine, and if it shows "timeouts" then most likely router issue...

It is surely not a DNS problem, if it was then it would have worked fine with OpenDNS, but it is not.If we use Relakks it works fine.This proves that it is a problem with BSNL.

I posted the DNS server just for information sake. NIB trivandrum had already confirmed that they (BSNL) are upgrading the back-end servers and are doing it sector wise.

A few sites still not opening, like gametrailers.com

yes the problem is rectified it was an bsnl server i think.if u still have problem then u might have MTU value problem.I was suffering with problem from 4 days and now it automatically got solved by it self

Back