Many websites not loading!

• Thread starter Thread starter sankalpit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 8,485
Hello Everyone, This is my very first post on this forum and I am from Hyderabad. Even I am facing the same problem since few days. I was worried if something went wrong with my ADSL Modem+Router but when I checked BSNL CC they made me aware that there is some maintainence going on at Backend Servers.There were not sure when this problem can be corrected and we get stable and happy surfing. Please do let me know if there is any other alternate way to get through. It seems be DNS Server problem. Quick Tip: Try to ping the DNS Server and hypen (-) t switch to check whether if it is dropping any link.Waiting for your inputs. ThanksAteef Hyder

I am still facing the problem. Sites are opening with proxy but not directly with BSNL. I am from Udaipur, Rajasthan. Even link-removed works sometimes and sometimes not. Its strange.....anyone got a solution?

i am also facing the same problem since three days. whats going on. will anybody tel me how to configure proxy. bec in this post all are saying that net is running good when they use proxy.please give step by step procedure to set proxy.

anothet height of bsnl peoples idiotic working style we shall be charged for this two days isint it and no one shall b responsible for this issue this people should be fired at atime or should b sent on border so that they could understand the imp of work and sincerity all the worst to bsnl there are more downs to come with bsnl

I am still facing the problem. When will they (BSNL) complete their maintenance?:wall:

I am still facing the problem. When will they (BSNL) complete their maintenance?:wall:

Me too still facing the prob......
Is it really maintenance or BSNL services have crashed?

I too am facing the problem but I am using Relakks and it is working fine with Relakks.:dance::yahoo:

Yet again this forum was inaccessible. However, while the forum was network timed out, about 50% of other sites were loading at full speed. Many major sites were also not available.Right now about 70% of the sites I use regularly are available. Other are not working. Some images are not loading.Forget about BSNL employees getting fired. Incompetent thugs. The last mile has to be unbundled, this entire company was made from money of us taxpayers and during monopoly times. Now they still abuse us.I hope this forum keeps loading otherwise there's no way of finding out. And oh, the usage portal is stuck on August 15th. Madness. :wall:

Yup, same here, was ok in the latter part of Sunday, but some sites/downloads again are failing to load from around 3-4 am onwards today.I just installed Vista x64 and it was painful getting the Windows updates and AVG antivirus updates etc...

Back