Movies on Tata Sky DTH Showcase

• Thread starter Thread starter vkr1515
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 143
  • Views Views 92,328
hmm...DEV D on television?? I think all desperate Tata Sky watchers, I mean all those who r desparate to watch DEV D, will start jumping with Joy.But will they b able to show that poultry farmhouse scene??Chicken little, yummy! arghh..:isleep:

yes i think they will show uncut movie as in dvd..as i saw firaaq uncut as well fashion too uncut in showcase...but initally in 2007 they were not showing movies in showcase uncut..i remember when i ordered RED movie, the whole movie was cut and edited for family viewing..ohh crap.they made the movie a mess..at that time i really cursed themm..u know after paying 75 rs we are edited stuff...who need that crap then..but after firaaq,slumdog,fashion i think they will show dev d uncut...anyways i will order today and give the review soon..

i dont remember seeing anything that could have been cut for the television edition in dev d. it was a fairly clean movie with few verbal obscenities.

hey guys i watched dev d today on showcase..2 scenes which i saw in theatre they cut it..2 small kissing scenes..one in poultry farm and and another with 'paro' in the beginning of the movie..well they didn't cut the bad language thanx..i heard F word and SL. word for few times in the movie..anways the movie was nice to watch..and don't forget to watch the 5 deleted scenes from the movie dev d on youtube...

Devd is a nice movie ... But seriously y u guys r paying to see it on showcase .. better get a dvd .. I guess no scene is missing there ..

dev d is one of the best hindi movies i have seen in a long time. i still hear its soundtrack in my car. my wife hates me for that.

This actor .. abhay deol .. do some awesome movies .. devd, ek chalis ki last local, oye luck, manorama six feet ..So thing is better buy a dvd rather than wasting money on showcase ... :p

Ek Chalis Ki Last Local was like WTF in some parts. Manorama was cool shit.

For me he is the best deol of the deols :D

----------

he was pretty active on facebook during dev d promotion period. not sure if he still is.

Back