Movies on Tata Sky DTH Showcase

• Thread starter Thread starter vkr1515
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 143
  • Views Views 92,328
Hope this to keep the whole "Tata Sky crap" brigade happy .

Yes I agree that this MJ news and Rs.50 will keep you all happy :D

He who tries shall succeed!

Let me anticipate some of the things which will be said . Yes, it was shown on Dish TV last week etc.... and that we shall see it here later. And second, that yes, you will have to pay Rs 50 to watch it. But it is optional, you want to watch it , you pay and if you don't want to watch, you don't pay. Hope this to keep the whole "Tata Sky crap" brigade happy .

If i am not wrong it was shown even on Bigtv :D

----------

Rs 50

In bigtv i heard it is just 25rs?Can anyone confirm about Bigtv?

Let me anticipate some of the things which will be said . Yes, it was shown on Dish TV last week etc.... and that we shall see it here later. And second, that yes, you will have to pay Rs 50 to watch it. But it is optional, you want to watch it , you pay and if you don't want to watch, you don't pay. Hope this to keep the whole "Tata Sky crap" brigade happy .

Good to hear that your brigade is happy :thumbsup: There isn't much to be happy than these small things in TS as nothing is happening in it :D

If i am not wrong it was shown even on Bigtv :D

----------

In bigtv i heard it is just 25rs?Can anyone confirm about Bigtv?

whatever it is, you are not supposed to support other DTH except Tata Sky.otherwise you will be banned soon :readtherules:

As I said if you have TS then you need to pay for each and everything or else throw away the TS in dustbin where it deserves to be.@MirzaI won't credit you for that signature which has been directly copy pasted from Sundth_guy. So no credits for you. Copy cat.

I have never claimed it as my original idea. But I really like it. Sundth_guy has put it very well. My experience in IBF has been the same. I give full credit for this to Sundth_guy. Thanks! :thumb:

Now a days even signatures lack orginal ideas. It needs some one's help like this :whistle: Only sundth_guy needs to tell whether he accepted your thanks and credits or threw them. Or put a case in the court for copyright violations.

Back