Movies on Tata Sky DTH Showcase

• Thread starter Thread starter vkr1515
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 143
  • Views Views 92,328
when u order it on showcase is it available for viewing at any time during the day..or does it play only at fixed times?

Well the Movie DEV-D is already on Shown on Dishtv Last week.

Really? WOW! congrats, Good for you.

Let me inform you that Dev D was shown in theaters months before shown on Dish TV. so I don't get the point of your statement. We at Tata Sky will see this movie 7 days later. So what?

Well the Movie DEV-D is already on Shown on Dishtv Last week.
Expected statement :whistle:

Let me inform you that Dev D was shown in theaters months before shown on Dish TV. so I don't get the point of your statement. We at Tata Sky will see this movie 7 days later. So what?

Expected statement :whistle:

Now,this is how the threads are hijacked and turned into personal talks and silly fights.That person just said it was showed last week on dishtv.So what is wrong?Did he say that "Tatasky is showing very late compared to Dishtv".

Growup kids,you need to be bold and face truth sometimes.you are more experienced here so lead by example.

He is very clear with his statement that Dish tv has shown that movie lot earlier than TS. Is it that hard for you to understand or you are jealous?
I know you wont order it :p

Some news for MJ fans. You can watch the Michael Jackson: Live in Bucharest concert on Showcase. Check out the info on channel 100.

Let me anticipate some of the things which will be said . Yes, it was shown on Dish TV last week etc.... and that we shall see it here later. And second, that yes, you will have to pay Rs 50 to watch it. But it is optional, you want to watch it , you pay and if you don't want to watch, you don't pay. Hope this to keep the whole "Tata Sky crap" brigade happy .

Back