MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,632
Okay.. I got HSDPA working... Paid Rs. 449.. :|But, didnt need Mr. Gaikwad's help..Thanks.. Sanke1.. :)Speed-test results anyone.. ? :O

I am from delhi and wanted to inquire about 4500 plan for 6 months. Is the limit 200gb for 6 months? What will happen after 200gb is used...??? Will mtnl reduce 3g speed or what?Has anyone finished his/her 200gb cap? Is it benificial to take in prepaid/postpaid?

Invite me as well... Inbtw, i guess the private forum is only for HSDPA help and not any other topic.. if yes, then a newbie won't get any help from these forums..Continue using public forums and restrict private forums for a very limited/personal topics...

i think it is private in nature before some personal number is shared which should not be released in public.

hi sbhas2k i am inviting you ... but it is the same details which i had pm you

Just got a confirmation from MTNL via twitter.Incase we exceed the 800 GB limit, It will remain free after that.means it is truely unlimited and the limit is just for showing not the actual limit.

SIr any one having problem under windows 7 that it disconnects after 2gb data transfer? Mine does. Please tell me all settings to be done to properly set the 3g modem under windows 7.

u have FAT or FAT32 or NTFS FS?well that was too techy ....i dont find any reason for win7 to break in 2GB?u downloading direct or torrent?

Back