MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,632
I DON'T think that should make a difference.

Exactly.. It makes a difference only if the downloaded file is greater than 4GB in size.

Exactly.. It makes a difference only if the downloaded file is greater than 4GB in size.
And if you're using File Allocation Table (FAT). And if you are, then the only solution is to format to a different file system, like NTFS.

Man this is really frustrating. Numerous failed attempts have led me to believe 2500/4500 are only for dongle users. I can do all other transactions on their website. 749 @ 2 GB plan, 500 Top-up but none of these recharges. I get speeds of 1.5 mbps on a average so I guess I am on H. Any non dongle user was able to subscribe to these plans ?? Are there any other ways I can recharge.

you can go to any shop where he does mtnl recharging. tell him to recharge 4500 and pay him cash !

Man this is really frustrating. Numerous failed attempts have led me to believe 2500/4500 are only for dongle users. I can do all other transactions on their website. 749 @ 2 GB plan, 500 Top-up but none of these recharges. I get speeds of 1.5 mbps on a average so I guess I am on H. Any non dongle user was able to subscribe to these plans ?? Are there any other ways I can recharge.

I did online recharge of 2500. Sometimes my transactions fail too.

Send ACT 3G1 for Rs. 99/month, ACT 3G2 for Rs. 250/month, ACT 3G3 for Rs. 450/month, ACT 3G4 for Rs. 750/month or ACT 3G5 for Rs. 2500/month.

any one knows sms to activate Rs. 4500/6months Trump mumbai prepaid 3G plan? ;)

Back