MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,632
using K3765 7.2 mbps.... still i think it will take 2 years for all ISP and mobile operators to reach 7.2 mbps with reasonable rates!

Hello everyone,I am using a Vodafone Dongle (K3765). I just unlocked it and inserted my MTNL SIM card and I am able to see blue blinking light (3G signal available).Now I need to set up a dial up connection? Can anyone provide me with the suitable settings and Dial number?Thanks

Good news folks. 3G is not disconnecting at 10pm and 8am. Having a stable connection for 16 hrs now :D

BTW I am using Huawei K4505 28 Mbps modem. This piece of marvel rocks.

Speed is totally owning!!

https://www.speedtest.net

I never required it anyway..

Also FYI i have already consumed 200GB in 20 days ;)

Hello everyone,
I am using a Vodafone Dongle (K3765). I just unlocked it and inserted my MTNL SIM card and I am able to see blue blinking light (3G signal available).

Now I need to set up a dial up connection? Can anyone provide me with the suitable settings and Dial number?

Thanks

Mumbai or Delhi? Both have different settings.

For Mumbai -->
Dial no. is *99#
APN: gprsppsmum
Username: (Leave Blank)
Password: (Leave Blank)

I unlocked it and did everything as instructed, but I am not getting a 'no dial tone' message when trying to use a dial up and 'this device is disconnected or unavailable' message in the Mobile Partner software.While installing Mobile Partner, during the installation of drivers it said 'no driver found' for Huawei Mobile. What have I done wrong and what is the solution?

u must have downloaded wrong mobile partner version.... i will send you the right link when i reach home tonight. in mean while try hunting for 16.500 version of mobile partner which has all drivers also.

Mumbai or Delhi? Both have different settings.

For Mumbai -->
Dial no. is *09#
APN: gprsppsmum
Username: (Leave Blank)
Password: (Leave Blank)

for mumbai i dial *99#

Back