MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,633
details of activating hsdpa is in this thread....for better understanding read this thread from start... I am inviting you to the group for more details....you need R. 25 and above to keep 3G/HSDPA active

I have read first 12-13 pages of this thread. This is a huge thread and it will be very difficult to read it completely. :p
I'll better have a look at the social group. :)

----------

And can you suggest some plans?

Can Someone please summarize about MTNL 4500 recharge benefit, activation process and best dongle/handset to be used for it :)

MTNL Mumbai Rs. 4500 prepaid HSDPA plan is the best plan available in INDIA.You get 800 GB which can be consumed in 6 months.You get 2.3 mbps speed.NO other operator can beat this 3G/HSDPA plan in India.

Just One Clarification - Will I get the same speed of 2.3 mbps irrespective of using it on Dongle or HSPA Enabled Mobile Handset !!

yes... you use it in dongle / mobile you get 2.3mbps speed(3.6mbps is what mtnl says).You need to have HSDPA activated by paying Rs. 449 onetime charge.

@Popcorn and Sanke1: Which plans do you use?And when I activate HSDPA and get 449 MB of free usage, from where can I check the amount used or the amount left?

Back