MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,634
^Royal palms, Aarey... night got speed > 200 KBpsNow at office.. Andheri E near Seepz.. Torrent download at > 250KBps

I am buying MTNL Sim card tomorrow, bcoz came to know from this thread that download speed is 2 mbps. Need to re-think abt that :(

^ Rs 750/month for 2 Mb/s speed ... won't that satisfy you ? What other option do you have buddy..

^ Do you know the difference between kbps and KBps ? I guess you are confused with these terms... Just check my reply and you can understand

Anyway let me elaborate

2Mbps speed transforms to actual download speed of 2024/8 KBps speed.. which i do get in torrents around 250KBps (actual speed).. One can download 700MB movie in < 1 hr time. Hope this helps

----------

Does the plan of Rs. 4500 for 6 months (unlimited usage) comes inclusive of taxes or are there some additional charges on it?

For prepaid it's just 4.5k (no tax as such).. For postpaid there will be some tax

Initial cap of 800GB will be placed.. No one knows what will happen after crossing the limit, although one if not none will hardly cross the limit ;)

we can open a computer basic classes here!!well i cant comment much on speeds as I am mostly in office...once I get home... or tomorrow i would be able to tell u about the stability and speeds.

Back