MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,634
i dont have the 3g dongle with me right now.... cant check :(try calling him...

When was the last time you checked on your Dongle? And at that time, were you getting blue light and low speeds or simply green light like me?

^ Do you know the difference between kbps and KBps ? I guess you are confused with these terms... Just check my reply and you can understand

Anyway let me elaborate

2Mbps speed transforms to actual download speed of 2024/8 KBps speed.. which i do get in torrents around 250KBps (actual speed).. One can download 700MB movie in < 1 hr time. Hope this helps

----------

For prepaid it's just 4.5k (no tax as such).. For postpaid there will be some tax

Initial cap of 800GB will be placed.. No one knows what will happen after crossing the limit, although one if not none will hardly cross the limit ;)

Bro, I have already done my Basic Computer Certification courses :smiley-cool06: and can very well understand kb, KB, MB, GB and TB, but i am not so stupid to ask abount speed in kb @ Broadband Forum. Obvoiusly its KB (in ur term) ;).

But lets forget this kb or KB and tell me that what download speed it shows in speedtest. Can't rely on torrent speed. it depends on seeders.

When was the last time you checked on your Dongle? And at that time, were you getting blue light and low speeds or simply green light like me?

last night i reached home at 11:45pm and at say 12:30 am it was disconnecting a lot....

may be because of heavy rains...

Bro, I have already done my Basic Computer Certification courses :smiley-cool06: and can very well understand kb, KB, MB, GB and TB, but i am not so stupid to ask abount speed in kb @ Broadband Forum. Obvoiusly its KB (in ur term) ;).

But lets forget this kb or KB and tell me that what download speed it shows in speedtest. Can't rely on torrent speed. it depends on seeders.

Check my signature buddy.. it was there since i joined this forum :)
Hope it helps ;)

But which color light was there in your K3765 dongle, green or blue?
blue

Check my signature buddy.. it was there since i joined this forum :)
Hope it helps ;)

That means my Reliance Dongle is fair enough in comparision to MTNL in speed. Only Difference is 200 GB per month in case of MTNL and 10 GB incase of Reliance .
@ popcorn - Wt would you say ??

Back