MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,634
but before that I would like to know that how do I check the data used in the 449 MB free data usage I will get on activating HSDPA

SMS ENQFREE to 444 to get the balance data available.

Any USSD code?

there is no ussdbut there is a folder in mobile partner called imdb or something which has one file called imdb something in it.in that if you connect, and then disconnect, it gives you your balance left instantly.check the mobile partner installation files for that folder and file.

And to activate HSDPA, should I have the required amount as my phone balance which gets deducted on activation or do I need to go somewhere and do a recharge (or e-recharge) of Rs. 449?

u need to have more that 476 rupees in your account.
best is to recharge Rs. 500 and u get Rs. 550

then send that sms to act hsdpa
GSM Prepaid

On what number do I need to send 'ACT HSDPA'. Do I need to send it to 444?And later when the 449 MB gets used, how do I activate the 6 months unlimited plan priced at Rs. 4,500?

On what number do I need to send 'ACT HSDPA'. Do I need to send it to 444? YESAnd later when the 449 MB gets used, how do I activate the 6 months unlimited plan priced at Rs. 4,500? You need to recharge Rs. 4500 exact online or through some shop.

Another question, (sorry if it has been asked or covered in the previous 31 pages)Is it okay, if i go ahead with the following steps.1. Get the prepaid gsm sim2. Refill 500rs .3. Activate HSDPA (so i get speed above 384 kbps , +449 mb download)4. Check whether gettting decent speeds about 1mbps+ (atleast above 400kbps , so i can know for sure hsdpa is activated)5. Refill 4500 online to automatically activate the 6months UL pack.6. leave about 25+ rs on the card at all times (in order to keep HSDPA activated).just want to be cautious , as 4500 is not lose change to just throw away!Thanks!(popcorn/sanke1 , pls suggest if i should do anything different to the above)

Back