MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,634
I have sent the SMS and have also asked Mr Gaikwad to activate it. Within how much time should it get activated?

Thanks guys. Sorry was not active here much since joining this forum. Thank you very much popcorn for the invitation.I tried calling Mr. Gaikwad, but he didn't received my call. What is the best time to call him? Sending SMS was no help as no notification came back yet.Any advice?

I have talked to him twice since today morning. Please call him tomorrow so that he does my work today and doesn't get irritated. :p
When did you called exactly? At which times? Also why didn't he do that in first call? Is there something special to say to him to get it done properly without irritating him?

Sorry for so much queries LOL

I'm irritated. HSDPA isn't activated yet, Mr. Gaikwad is not picking up the phone and the customer care ladies are insisting me to send 'ACT HSDPA' again and again. On telling them that I have already sent it 5-6 times, they tell me that the problem is on my SIM and ask me to purchase a new one. One of the ladies of customer care said that I need to doa recharge of Rs. 1,799. It's annoying me to the limit now.

I think this HSDPA activation system sucks purely. Can we voice our opinion on this to anyone somewhere (except consumer forum - I don't want fights) who will listen and react accordingly (fast)? I read somewhere during the thread that they fear public mass tweets! Should we try that?Any volunteers or ideas, please?

Finally I got a reply to my SMS, "Your Request for HSDPA has been received. Plan activation will be confirmed within an hour."Let's see what happens after an hour.

Finally I got a reply to my SMS,
"Your Request for HSDPA has been received. Plan activation will be confirmed within an hour."

Let's see what happens after an hour.
I got the same message nearly 3 hours ago, didn't noticed it before. But still no deductions from balance yet. Let's hope it gets activated tonight.

nothing will happend even if u get that 1 hour activation sms.if you have spoken with the dude today.... the activation takes 24 hours... so tommorow it should be activated.

Back