MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,634
@Rush: I think you have noted the steps correctly. ______________Can someone please provide me a brief review about MTNL's network across the city before I invest 4,500 bucks in it?

Check my comments SORRY FOR CAPSAnother question, (sorry if it has been asked or covered in the previous 31 pages) Is it okay, if i go ahead with the following steps. 1. Get the prepaid gsm sim2. Refill 500rs . 3. Activate HSDPA (so i get speed above 384 kbps , +449 mb download).CHECK THE SPEED BEFORE ACTIVATING HSDPA. IF IT IS MORE THAN 1.5MBPS THEN YOU DONT NEED TO ACTIVATE HSDPA.4. Check whether gettting decent speeds about 1mbps+ (atleast above 400kbps , so i can know for sure hsdpa is activated)YOU NORMALLY GET 2MBPS+.... SO 250kbps5. Refill 4500 online to automatically activate the 6months UL pack.TRY TO USE NET BANKING OR DEBIT CARD AS MY 4 CREDIT CARD DID NOT WORK FOR ME RECENTLY6. leave about 25+ rs on the card at all times (in order to keep HSDPA activated). just want to be cautious , as 4500 is not lose change to just throw away! Thanks! (popcorn/sanke1 , pls suggest if i should do anything different to the above)

Allright, I have done a top up of Rs 500 and now sent 'ACT HSDPA' to 444, but I haven't received any SMS back nor is my balance deducted. Shall I call Mr. Gaikwad?

Please give me details on how to get HSDPA service activated on my new Trump number from Mumbai. I already checked and my speeds are capped and don't go beyond 0.4 mbps on my Xperia X10i mobile. Please pm me the number to call as those aunties really suck...they don't know anything and wasted my time for last 5 times I call them to get this done.PS: SMS ACT HSDPA to 444 also not working for me. No notifications, nothing!How do I get PM activated please?

Please give me details on how to get HSDPA service activated on my new Trump number from Mumbai. I already checked and my speeds are capped and don't go beyond 0.4 mbps on my Xperia X10i mobile. Please pm me the number to call as those aunties really suck...they don't know anything and wasted my time for last 5 times I call them to get this done.

PS: SMS ACT HSDPA to 444 also not working for me. No notifications, nothing!

How do I get PM activated please?

@ 1manshow: Buddy, you are member of IBF since Dec 2010 and this is your 2nd Post :rolleyes: Looks like you mostly interact on PMs :p

Back