MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,635
Kb.

I know. But the balance is deducted and I am also getting free data usage of 449 mb. Does the speed activation generally takes time or is my issue unusual?

call him... tell him that balance deducted... but still low speed... and u also got 449mb free...for me it took 3 days to settle my speeds after money was deducted.

This is highly tedious Job. I need to re-think of buying MTNL Sim card and using it for 800 GB. It seems that they sucks the blood and mind before actually offering 800 GB :p

It was fine tbh. The key is to stay patient after talking to Gaikwad/Ravinder. :)@Popcorn: I called there and Ravinder told me that the speeds should be fine within a day or two.

After you start getting HSDPA speed, please share a list of activities done to get this activated. e.gDay 1 - MTNL Sim Card PurchasedDay 2 - Recharged with Rs 500 , Send Msg " ....... " for HSDPA Activation......;)

@IndianMascot:Step 1: Purchase MTNL SIM (I already had a SIM) Step 2: Recharge with Rs 500Step 3: Call Gaikwad/Ravinder and request for HSDPA activationStep 4: Check bakance after 48 hours. If balance is deducted, HSDPA is activated.So the process ideally ends in just 2 days. Later when your 449 mb free data usage is utilized, go for a plan. To be honest I just made the things look extremely bad as I was highly impatient. :p

Back