MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,640
@IndianMascot:
Step 1: Purchase MTNL SIM (I already had a SIM)
Step 2: Recharge with Rs 500
Step 3: Call Gaikwad/Ravinder and request for HSDPA activation
Step 4: Check bakance after 48 hours. If balance is deducted, HSDPA is activated.

So the process ideally ends in just 2 days. Later when your 449 mb free data usage is utilized, go for a plan.

To be honest I just made the things look extremely bad as I was highly impatient. :p

I fall into same category if you talk about patience, but I will convince myself if its a matter 2 days only ;)

Finally, at last but not least, my balance got deducted just. Now sent ENQ FREE to 444 and waiting for the confirmation, or is there any other way to confirm HSDPA activation?Thank you all for cooperation and patience with me, I'm obliged for the help I got from you. Kudos!:Boy Jog:Edit: YAY! I got free 449 MB available. So it seems I'm on right track too, will test speeds later tonight.

@ AbhishekS: Congrats Now its my Turn to Purchase a MTNL Sim Card and eat brains of all you guys :p

One last question. Once my free data usage is completed, I need to do a recharge of EXACTLY Rs. 4500, right?Can I simply go to a shopkeeper and ask for e-recharge? And on activation of the 6 months plan, how do I check whether the plan is activated or not?

^ you will get an sms once recharged, with talktime of just 98paise ... you can also send ENQFREE to check the data available.. it'll be 800GB You can try online recharge as well. I succeeded in my first attempt but many of the forum members failed ;)

Back