MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,640
trump is right. it is prepaid brand name of mtnl.you can do the first recharge which the retailer of their QCS tells you to do.

Do a 500 top up

trump is right. it is prepaid brand name of mtnl.
you can do the first recharge which the retailer of their QCS tells you to do.

They have given 91 FRC Voucher along with the Kit. 41 talktime and lifetime Validity. Is it the correct one ??

----------

Do a 500 top up

Where can I do this recharge Online. Please share the link.

I am getting this Error Msg:

imgur: the simple image sharer

go to mtnlmumbai.in and click recharge online instead of clicking from this forum.
sometimes only debit cards work on their website.

----------

do the 91 recharge first before you do a 500. then you can activate hsdpa and then the final 4500 if you are satisfied with speeds !

go to mtnlmumbai.in and click recharge online instead of clicking from this forum.
sometimes only debit cards work on their website.

----------

do the 91 recharge first before you do a 500. then you can activate hsdpa and then the final 4500 if you are satisfied with speeds !

Had Done Recharge of 91. Sucessfully done and gt life time Validity along with balance of Rs 91. Also Msg Sent ACT 3G to 444 as per instruction given on User Manual, But Msg nt delivered due to No coverage of MTNL in my Office. Would try it at home. Lets see of 3G gets activated with this msg. If not would follow the Troubleshooting as given in thread.

Thanks guys !!!

----------

Now Its time for this thread to be re-named and MTNL should link this thread on their website :p

^ 3G is activated by default along with sim... You main worry now is "HSDPA" ;)

:imbored: . Oh, Both are different in MTNL .

----------

F*** Man. Now I need to recharge and MTNL Site is Down :cursing:

or Reliance had blocked MTNL site too :p . :Wait:

I have an old sim card, MTNL SIM I had purchased almost a year back. Is that the problem for my speeds never exceeding 1.40 mbps? I don't think a SIM card would cause an issue, but just asked the question out of curiosity.

Back