MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,640
Sim Card won't be reason for speed . If HSDPA is working in that Sim Card, then there won't be any Issue. Try it at various locations. May be users would be more at your Cell Site.

Sim Card won't be reason for speed . If HSDPA is working in that Sim Card, then there won't be any Issue. Try it at various locations. May be users would be more at your Cell Site.

Second that...

try at different time.try at different locationstry with different serversif speeds do not go above 1.4, try with other modem or a different phone which has 3.6mbps speed.

Guys, Someone pls provide me Mr Gaikwad Number and Instructions to call him and wt to say to him for HSDPA activation. :(

And what about my issue, I'm still stuck on 0.4 mbps speeds, though HSDPA was activated and balance deducted on 22nd July's evening. How long should I wait before calling him again?

And what about my issue, I'm still stuck on 0.4 mbps speeds, though HSDPA was activated and balance deducted on 22nd July's evening. How long should I wait before calling him again?

did u try with another datacard or phone ? if yes, then raise the issue else try it before calling him

did u try with another datacard or phone ? if yes, then raise the issue else try it before calling him
Thanks I tried it already on my Xperia X10i phone as well as datacard also, I tried from different locations too, so maybe still it's not activated properly.

Guys, Someone pls provide me Mr Gaikwad Number and Instructions to call him and wt to say to him for HSDPA activation. :(

invited.

----------

call him again and explain all the details.

try at different time.
try at different locations
try with different servers

if speeds do not go above 1.4, try with other modem or a different phone which has 3.6mbps speed.
K3765 can provide speeds upto 7.2 mbps, right?

Back