MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,640
I still dont beleive the 99 recharge as the mtnl beta website is made live with no proper information.
the old website had more accurate information.

----------

May be possible with some advanced software. But I just have to be in bedroom for one tower and rest of the house for the other tower. I can confirm it as both the towers have different network names.

I think they are settling on new network name: Dolphin. They rather keep it simple with MTNL. That would be so much cooler and easier. lol

Dolphin is the name I get since 2005

----------

the tower name is identified by the cell message information and some number .. example andheri (2154)

^ No.. I used to get > 100 KBps with hotfile.com
I get > 100 kbps on downloading files from Download.com. But when I tried downloading a firmware for my phone from Hotfile.com, I was getting low speeds. Seems a problem from Hotfile.

But what about those sims which were purchased before 22nd July? Mine I got on 13th July and still HSDPA speeds are not activated despite getting deducted 449/- on 22nd July and calling numerous times thereafter. Tomorrow I will call for last time and ask if it's going to get activate or not on my sim or will drop MTNL for good.

Pure headache...:anger3:

Edit: Are you sure Rs. 99/- plan changing coupon will activate HSDPA without bugging anyone on phone anymore? I can again waste 100 Rs. but it must be confirmed first.:blink3:

Its my personal try. and frankly speaking I think my HSDPA is active since my Sim card was activated. I didn't tried even and started troubleshooting . I recharged with 99 just to check if I am getting proper speed or not and I am getting the sufficient speed not 2 MBPS bcoz signal is weak.

If you have time, I can share the details of contact person who will end to end solve your problem, but you have to visit the MTNL office in BKC.

well for me hsdpa is settled and hope mtnl activates hsdpa for all mumbai users for free. all other 3g operators are giving 7.2mbps in mumbai.seems giakwad has escalated issue to top and may be waiting for approvals for 99 recharges.

@ IndianMascotThanks mate. Please share the contact details with me. But my PM is still not activated so you can send it to 1manshows at g mail dot com. (remove all spaces and at is @)

1manshow u already have invite for the private group !

1manshow u already have invite for the private group !

Yes. I know mate, but IndianMascot is about to give some other contact detail of person to meet personally to get this done. I'm asking for that and not Mr. Gaikwad number which I already have.

well for me hsdpa is settled and hope mtnl activates hsdpa for all mumbai users for free. all other 3g operators are giving 7.2mbps in mumbai.
seems giakwad has escalated issue to top and may be waiting for approvals for 99 recharges.

bro, 99 recharge is my personal suggestion to check the status of speed before investing 4500 bucks. As per Mr gaikwad and IN Team, one can directly recharge of 4500.

----------

Yes. I know mate, but IndianMascot is about to give some other contact detail of person to meet personally to get this done. I'm asking for that and not Mr. Gaikwad number which I already have.

Okie okie, I am sharing on Private Grp. I am also the member now ;) thanks to popcorn :)

This is the Speed I am getting Nw. Donno HSDPA activated or not ??

Try changing the speedtest server to Mumbai and post the result.. I guess HSDPA is activated in your sim...

Try changing the speedtest server to Mumbai and post the result.. I guess HSDPA is activated in your sim...

Tried that also bro, but speed is fluctuating. Singnal fluctuation is happening a lot. May be that can be the reason . Will try to Test tomorrow at different locations. :)

Back