MTNL 3g unlimited plan -nid detail

• Thread starter Thread starter kronit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 197
  • Views Views 39,742
my 200 GB limit exhausted , from last 10 days and my internet stopped working and i am moving from pillar to post to get it done . There is no resetting of 200 GB every month. i recharged with Rs 10 coupon which exhausted in 1 Minutes, with so many complaints my internet is not working , pl tell what to do now i recharged with 4500 rs for 6 months , still 4 months left

Heartbreak :Boy Thumb Down:

my 200 GB limit exhausted , from last 10 days and my internet stopped working and i am moving from pillar to post to get it done . There is no resetting of 200 GB every month.
i recharged with Rs 10 coupon which exhausted in 1 Minutes, with so many complaints my internet is not working , pl tell what to do now i recharged with 4500 rs for 6 months , still 4 months left

----------

What did customer care guys tell you?

my 200 GB limit exhausted , from last 10 days and my internet stopped working and i am moving from pillar to post to get it done . There is no resetting of 200 GB every month.
i recharged with Rs 10 coupon which exhausted in 1 Minutes, with so many complaints my internet is not working , pl tell what to do now i recharged with 4500 rs for 6 months , still 4 months left

which city u from?which recharge gave you 200GB?when did u recharge? what is 4 months left?

my 200 gb limit exhausted , from last 10 days and my internet stopped working and i am moving from pillar to post to get it done . There is no resetting of 200 gb every month.
I recharged with rs 10 coupon which exhausted in 1 minutes, with so many complaints my internet is not working , pl tell what to do now i recharged with 4500 rs for 6 months , still 4 months left

200 GB for 6 month and you exhausted in 2 months :blink (2): . I wish I could have such plan :(

has anyone tried recharging 4500 for unlimited 6 months lately online ?everytime you do it shows transaction failed but at the same time if you recharge of any other value say 99 for 130 mb or 250 for 500 mb those recharge gets done successfully .anyone having the same problem as me ? i cant go to the mtnl exchange to get it done so i dont have any other option besides doing it online, which as of now its not happening

^^ I guess all problems are related to Delhi MTNL... In mumbai, 6 months recharge has FUP of 800GB..

today i am buying 4500 online.... will let you know if it is smooth (Mumbai)

Now I am left with 106GB on this 4500 six months plan. I had taken this plan on 26th March and MTNL cust. care is saying that In my account 200GB are added after every month. Then I ask them, I would have got 200Gb on 25th JUN as per my cycle, then he said "You GOT 200GB data on 25th JUN 2011 and till today u have consumed 94GB so left with only 106GB".
Now I have yo go to the sanchar hatt to get my account checked.MTNL is making us fool.
This is today's Story.My DU meter readings which also include the download/upload of my Broadband connection along with my 3g doesn't reach 94GB

Now I have yo go to the sanchar hatt to get my account checked.MTNL is making us fool.

Me too didn't get 200GB. I called Customer Care several times. I have been suggested to visit Idgah MTNL office......ask them to pull out all my data...let them do the math.....prove them that I didn't get 200GB every month. Is this a practical thing to do?

I don't want to go there. Still....Can someone tell me that exact address, nearest metro and office working hours on Saturday.

Nearest metro station is Jhandewalan,but this Idgha center is not at walking distance from there. it is near New Rohakat road. I don't have more info regarding this. Use google map.

Back