MTNL 3g unlimited plan -nid detail

• Thread starter Thread starter kronit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 197
  • Views Views 39,742
:biggrin (2): after sending fax to the CMD and other top official my connection is restored now , my 200 GB was exhausted and my net was down from last 10 days , now they have given me around 400 GB , my 3 months are still left (i am using MTNL delhi Prepaid 4500 Rs for 6 mths) hurray.................

:biggrin (2): after sending fax to the CMD and other top official my connection is restored now , my 200 GB was exhausted and my net was down from last 10 days , now they have given me around 400 GB , my 3 months are still left (i am using MTNL delhi Prepaid 4500 Rs for 6 mths) hurray.................
Please Share the Fax no. so that I too can send the FAX regarding my problem.

Please Share the Fax no. so that I too can send the FAX regarding my problem.

it is available on MTNL delhi website , sometimes MTNL people are very helpful but they are not much trouble shooting type.
But PSUs comp;any having very well qualified staff at Technical end but they are faling in marketing side. Airtel all those chosse mediocre engineer but BSNL / MTNL having very tech sound staff at back end

Same here, but i have to go where i did the recharge...MTNL office ...a guy who did my recharged my no in Apr'11 told me your balance will show after 2hour...he was A+++ right....after 12.45 last day i also got 400GB...my 3 month and 15days left...i only safer few hour....bye...hip-hip hurry.....just don't call CC...they don't know anything expect there name...!

----------

Err did u do a normal recharge of 4500??? If u do a 3G RC recharge u will not get any balance... But if u got 4500 balance after recharge then it might be possible u did a normal recharge i.e talk-time recharge & not a 3G data recharge ...
thanks for reply...yesterday i went where i did recharged...a man who did my recharged told me don't worry....and then he call somewhere and gave my number...after 2hour 400GB arrived in my A/C...it is my 3rd month so 200GB at first and then if you ended that then you have to beg them to anther...200+200= 400GB....this is my 3rd month so..thanks for that man...just don't call on CC...they just don't know anything...bye...ROHINI/DELHI....ya they give you anther GBs but after ask them personally...!

Finally I got another 200 GB today

Finally I got another 200 GB today

Congrats :)
So finally, How many GBs you got; in how many months?

I am using this since 26th March 2011 but never got 200gb after my first 3 billing cycles ie after 26 Apr, 26th May and 26th Jun. So I registered a complaint at my Sanchar Hatt and today I got 200GB. Figure shows 295 Gb as I am left with 95 GB's till today.

2 days ago recharged with 4500. I got 800GB in a go.

Are you existing user or 1st time recharged with 4500 ??

Back