MTNL Broadband: 2mbps for free on unlimited plans on sundays in April 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 540
  • Views Views 70,669
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this must March end audit for testing their software/hardware...where they randomly change speed of some users and test if such anomaly gets detected by their system or not.

audit? and they change the speeds of some users?

All hopes shattered ! Come on MTNL. . . . Double the speeds of all MTNL users. . in Delhi as well as Mumbai !

I think this must March end audit for testing their software/hardware...where they randomly change speed of some users and test if such anomaly gets detected by their system or not.

yes coz maybe all the income tax officers are on unlimited plan & to make them happy they gave 2Mbps for a day :P...

All hopes shattered !

Come on MTNL. . . . Double the speeds of all MTNL users. . in Delhi as well as Mumbai !

Its ok if they double the speeds only for Mumbai:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Sounds logical :)

Hi,

though the 2 mbps speed was reduced to 1 mbps after sunday night, i was getting a speed of about 115 kB/s on torrents y'day night, though i usually dont get anything above 103 kB/s daily, ie, before this sunday

i hope it stays at 115 kB/s atleast, if not 2 mbps for now :P

will check tonight again

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

i would like to clarify again, that i have 'MTNL Trib DSL 999 Unltd' plan

Unfortunately, mine is reduced from 2 mbps to 256 kbps :( am in mumbai. The ironic part is that am still synced @2048 but maybe some other parameters too influence how much speed u eventually get. Don't ask wht plan I am on :imwink: neone else who has been downgraded and now back to 2mbps and how?

nothing is permanent...With others you will not get it !But with mtnl you may get it for little time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back