MTNL Broadband: 8mbps Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter Atul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,949
  • Views Views 264,068
Hi gurus,
Is it possible to switch servers? I am currently on Sony erricson server which sucks terribly,giving shit speed of not more than 0.7Mbps.This has been happening since last month.I am sure there is no issue in line because I got the line changed last month itself with no break between the pole and my router. My current ip range is 59.xx.xxx.xx ....can I get it changed to Alcatel server which has ip range of 120.xxx.xx.?I mean will MTNL switch me to another server if I request them?
Regards,
Siddhesh

All of 59.x is not Ericsson, I guess. Is it 59.184 or 59.182? Ericsson doesn't appear to have issues.

Also, are you sure its the server? Checked the line stats?

120.x is SOTL

x720 said:
All of 59.x is not Ericsson, I guess. Is it 59.184 or 59.182? Ericsson doesn't appear to have issues.

Also, are you sure its the server? Checked the line stats?

120.x is SOTL
Hi x720,
My ip is 59.184 series..
Sorry of asking noob question but how do I check the line stats?? By line stats do you mean SNR stats and all??

So I went to my xchg yesterday....... told them I want SOTL port...... they asked me why?.. whts the problem?........ I get timeouts..... very rarely but still want a port chg... They said we'll see wht we can do.......
After 2Hrs....... No more Dial Tone...... Line is Dead...... :rofl:
MTNL Punishment...... :nospam:

No problems to report. ADSL Modem uptime 48 days. Disconnects 0.
Steady 8 Mbps download speed.
SOTL rocks
PS: Villain retired last month for those who wanted to know.

My Line has started again...... apparently they didnt even know it was off till I told them abt it (Classic mtnl)........
Still on 59.182.x.x ........ didnt even ask abt SOTL fearing yesterday's punishment.....

Back