MTNL Broadband: 8mbps Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter Atul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,949
  • Views Views 263,993
u shud have 8192 k/s as downstream for 8mbps
call mtnl & repair this asap

damn i called 12540 and told them they are saying it wil b done from the 1st...i told them also tht profile speed should b 8192 even if i hit FUP :( I have to wait for a month for this now:(.
Surprisingly the engineer in the exchange also says tht it wil b done from 1st. At least they shud increase my downstream rate to 8192 if not the speed even if i hit the FUP...hmmm

That means from the 1st of the month also i wont get 8mbps as they havnt increased the downstream rate???? i will get 2mbps old plan speed.
Yes on the 1st i wil go to exchange and see to it is done......

If they dont change it by then, don't go to exchange. Just call that number and tell them the same thing. Usually it takes 10-15mins only, and don't finish your FUP before calling them.

i spoke to 12540 now i wonder they even understand wht is downstream rate bcoz they r only seeing my FUP and telling tht u hav crossed the limit...I dont think they know anyting abt downstream rate otherwise they would hav done it just now:(
On the 1st i wil first thing in the morning finish wit this..it has been a month now..so fed up.

Back