MTNL Broadband: 8mbps Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter Atul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,949
  • Views Views 263,985
May be there is some issue with their servers, complain about this through 198.

thats what it looks like I already registered complaint on their site, got a call this morning I told him that this is server issue still he was insisting that he will check line. The time it takes to figure out issues is irritating, had to work from home over weekend and the disconnections were killing me.

@Suhel
Is ur SNR & Max Rate always this low or just bcoz of current problem??...... I mean ur Line Attenuation of 15dB is very good compared to mine at 27dB...... so u should easily hav 21000kbps downstream Max Rate.... and 25dB+ downstream SNR.....

Do u hav noise in the line?

Here's mine for reference :

cOC50tA.png

thats what it looks like I already registered complaint on their site, got a call this morning I told him that this is server issue still he was insisting that he will check line. The time it takes to figure out issues is irritating, had to work from home over weekend and the disconnections were killing me.
Try this thing
Disconnect your telephone line from the splitter and see if there is any reduction in no. of disconnection.

@Suhel
Is ur SNR & Max Rate always this low or just bcoz of current problem??...... I mean ur Line Attenuation of 15dB is very good compared to mine at 27dB...... so u should easily hav 21000kbps downstream Max Rate.... and 25dB+ downstream SNR.....

Do u hav noise in the line?

Here's mine for reference :

cOC50tA.png

Yes my max rate and snr always around same from what I quoted earlier. Also If i try to change DSL modulation to ADSL 2 it doesnt seem to work currently am on
DSL Modulation Type:ADSL_G.dmt.bis

Annex Type:Annex A/I/J/L/M

Any way to find out about noise?

Try this thing
Disconnect your telephone line from the splitter and see if there is any reduction in no. of disconnection.

My issue got resolved , seems they did something from server side and disconnections have gone.

Back