MTNL Broadband: 8mbps Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter Atul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,949
  • Views Views 263,945
then there are routing issues on ur series. i am able to hit 9.9 on all. i had this same prob for months before. they fixed the routing a few weeks back though. since then its all fine.

120 series here and everything is working perfectly as it should.

I am still getting slow speeds on speed test and on YouTube. But weird thing is on my ps4 console when I check the speed its full speed. When I try to download any big game , it's getting downloaded at full speed of 10 Mbps.

Even I am suffering with low speed, some websites dont even open. It started 2 days back, so I registered a complaint online and the guy who called me said that the Alcatel server is having issues and it should take couple of days to get it fixed. :(

People who are on Ericsson server are having no issues.

^^ that pathetic Alcatel server is never going to be fixed. If you are on ADSL, force the exchange guys to change your port to SOTL server.

I am on VDSL2 and my ip series is 120.x, so I think I am on SOTL, still facing the issue.

i am on alcatel and its perfect here. 182 series. the alcatel server was fixed 2 weeks ago.

I'm curious as to what plan you guys are on. I'm on 8mbps 1050 per month, with speestest of 7mbps and donstream of 8192. How are you guys getting 10mbps??

Back