• Views Views 263,931
SNR MARGIN DOWNSTREAM- 13.8
UPSTREAM- 11.9
LINE ATTENUATION DOWNSTREAM 26.5
UPSTREAM 15.8

Hows my line condition?

Thanks..
Less info.

We need line sync profile speed, ADSL modulation info as well.

But rough guess is you have average line quality.

Anyone experienced downtime yesterday (Wednesday) around 2:30pm? Internet was working fine, but suddenly stopped, after reboot it couldn't connect to Gateway and was showing 0.0.0.0.!!

Though today it seems to be fine:
4154144003.png

A linesman had come a couple days back whn I said speed not going to 7.5Mbps, he said that people rarely get 6.8Mbps and I'm luck to reach 7.

Hope Fibre Optic is expanded in Navi Mumbai soon....
MTNL should roll out cheap 50Mbps and 100Mbps Fibre plans like You Broadband has done

guys given up on mtnl & server issues now, i want to downgrade my plan from 8mbps 168gb limit to 8mbps 85gb limit.
My billing period is 31st every month so when is the right time to change my plan? i will be doing it online & not with the aunties.

Thanks..

If you are doing it online the sooner you do it it's better. Though call the aunties thrice a day and the job will be done pretty quick.

If you are doing it online the sooner you do it it's better. Though call the aunties thrice a day and the job will be done pretty quick.
is the plan changing pro-data? i mean will they charge me twice by any change if there is a delay somewhere?

Look its simple..... if ur plan is changed on monday the 23rd.... then u will be charged for 22 days according to old plan and rest of the 6 days with the new plan..... cost and fup is adjusted accordingly....

My plan had changed on 15th...... so half month was charged using the 2Mbps plan..... rest of the month was charged using 8Mbps plan...... I had got like 45GB FUP for tht month on an 85GB FUP plan....

This is all bcoz they want to keep ur billing cycle month-to-month

Look its simple..... if ur plan is changed on monday the 23rd.... then u will be charged for 22 days according to old plan and rest of the 6 days with the new plan..... cost and fup is adjusted accordingly....

My plan had changed on 15th...... so half month was charged using the 2Mbps plan..... rest of the month was charged using 8Mbps plan...... I had got like 45GB FUP for tht month on an 85GB FUP plan....

This is all bcoz they want to keep ur billing cycle month-to-month
oh thanks for the info, i m on 8mbps 168gb fup plan, i have almost used up almost 155gb from the plan, so i guess i will wait till 1st of next month & then do a plan change online.

Thanks..

Back