• Thread starter Thread starter Atul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,949
  • Views Views 263,917
this was at 9.30 am today

4285160219.png

and this is now

4285255634.png

my speed is back to normal.. thanks to the people at the exchange.. they r really co-operative..

yeah my speed is back to normal but there are drops I guess there is nothing we can do about it or can we?

my speed has been steady but websites lag while loading. its not a laod issue but clearly requests are not being processed somehow.

this happens all the time and after 2.30 or so I don't know but somehow I feel the lag is very constant even if the speed is more than 6.50 mbps and this keeps going on till 6 pm ...I wish mtnl techie guys can fix this issue.

I see frequent timeouts these days in ping...8.8.8.8 round trip time is very irratic, ranges from 9ms to 100+... on an avg about 20 ms.... i see same issues in mtnl servers ping as well... However speedtest is good, also my line is good...snr at 24 --- 18

Unfortunately MTNL has no clue, their sr. Persons have checked all aspects and confirmed line is good. but it still disconnects frequently with prolonged timeouts...

I guess the techies at mtnl are junior level guys...I have talked to so many of them regarding this lag issue and all they have to say is there something wrong at the server and the issue will be resolved...the speed is more 6.50 mbps for me now but still facing frequent disconnections and lag

Back