MTNL Broadband: 8mbps Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter Atul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,949
  • Views Views 263,915
can anyone post the link for the price protection if plan was changed before the rate increase?

This is the link
BB_revised - MTNL Mumbai

This is the message
NOTE:
  • Annual plans of above mentioned Plans are also revised accordingly.
  • As per TRAI guidelines, customers who have not completed 6 months in their existing plans from the date of activation will be charged as per revised rates after the completion of 6 months in their respective plans.

can anyone post the link for the price protection if plan was changed before the rate increase?

This is the link
BB_revised - MTNL Mumbai

This is the message
NOTE:
  • Annual plans of above mentioned Plans are also revised accordingly.
  • As per TRAI guidelines, customers who have not completed 6 months in their existing plans from the date of activation will be charged as per revised rates after the completion of 6 months in their respective plans.

thank you :)

Hello,

I want to migrate to MTNL's vdsl plan and would like to know if their service is good.

I have a huge house with atleast 6 wi-fi devices using internet. MTNL has asked me to get a router myself as they will not be providing one. I have checked a few options but the MTNL person incharge here was hell bent in asking me to get only the 'ZyXEL' (a brand I have unheard of) modem. Can someone please suggest a few modem's with their model no. as they are hard to find and are expensive as well.

Also, my internet usage is quite heavy. I do not switch off the router for days as it is being used almost everyday.

Ohh great then. I thought that the vdsl is much advanced than adsl so was opting for it. Are they readily available ?

Can you suggest a good modem for the same then ?

Back